Fishing and commercial port CABO SAN JUAN in EQUATORIAL GUINEA
• Study of maritime climate and transfer of swells by mathematical model from the open sea to the site of the new
• Calculation of the waves at the foot of the protective structures at diﬀerent return periods: 10 years, 20 years, 50 years and
• Study of agitation in the access channel and right of the docking structures to optimize the ground plan.
• Execution study of the protection works (main pier) at diﬀerent depths in current profiles and
at the bullnose.
• shell, sub-layer, toe abutment, edge level (Rup up), interior slope, circulation slab, guard wall.
• Execution study of docking structures:
Dock at -6 Hydro.
Dock at -7 Hydro.
Dock at -9 Hydro.
RO-RO station at -6, -7 and -9 Hydro.